just another day in the life of me
it's 3am and I can't sleep
and I've been thinkin' that we've
been drinkin' in hopes to maintain our sanity
hey maybe I'm a critic a cynic
Or am I crazy do they all hate me
'cause they pick me up and throw me down
it's makin' my head spin round and round
moment of honesty
someone's gotta take the lead tonight
whose it gonna be?
I'm gonna sit right here
and tell you all that comes to me
if you have something to say
you should say it right now
there's nothing I could say to you
nothing I could ever do to make you see
what you mean to me
all the pain, the tears I cried
still you never said goodbye and now I know
how far you'd go
what do you want from me,
i have given all i can,
i don't know what it's gonna take,
can you make me understand,
what do you want from me,
is it just no use to try,
i don't know what it's gonna take,
because i've no more tears to cry
can you say hey can you say ho
that's right what do you want from me
can you say hey can you say ho
that's right what do you want from me
I get the feeling we're onto something
I say jump and you start jumpin'
can you say hey can you say ho
that's that now what you want from me
..::.alicia keys | avril lavigne | rehab | forever the sickest kids.::..
No comments:
Post a Comment