Carrie: I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. This is hard.
Aidan: We're gonna run into stuff that's hard. That's why I was trying to help.
Carrie: I know that, but if you start helping me and then I get used to having that help...
Aidan: Yeah?
Carrie: No good can come of that. I mean, then what happens when, you know, you're not around one day?
Aidan: Where am I going?
Carrie: I don't know. You could be out of town or be busy or things fall apart. We could fall apart.
Aidan: I know that.
Carrie: Then what?
Aidan: Then I guess we'd be a couple of sad Macs.
---
Carrie: There's the kind of support you ask for and a kind of support you don't ask for. And then there's the kind that just shows up.
After all, computers crash, people die, relationships fall apart. The best we can do is breathe and reboot.
..::.sex and the city.::..
No comments:
Post a Comment