Saturday, July 19, 2003

a little relieve from the much emotional post.

on council term
wayne: an erected penis is like a council term. its long and hard but at the end of it.. u'd feel satisfied.
mr ong: u were erected into council!
wayne: our council badges are like condoms. when u step up. u put it on.. when u step down u take it off. no matter exco or not.. at the end of it.. u'd feel equally satisfied.

on stepping down
the song bout that 'thing' by Audrey, Rita & Andy
to e tune of leaving on a jet plane

the badge is scratched n we're steppin down
it's a sad sad thing but it has to come
we're wonderin y we had to go so soon

when we first began, it felt so good
it felt as though it'd last for good
but now we're left with only memories

*chorus
and we're taking down the black pin,
not in the state it used to be
ooh how it pokes me bad (ouch!)

e banner's downing n so is my heart
it's been up n hard but it's coming down
n now i'm feeling like i want to drown

*chorus

we can fold our skirts n start to flirt
n start behaving like a jerk
n pull our ties right down to the floor

i know this song doesn't rhyme
but i dont really give a shit
becos' e commendation lunch is here

*chorus X2

stepping down songs

*walking in*
We are standing at the crossroads
And now it's time
For you to go your way
And me to go mine
I will pray the Lord will keep you safe
Until the day
I see your face again, again

My Friend
We have been through
So much
And you have been
My Godsend
With your sure and
Steady love
My Friend
You know I will be there
If you ever need me
Cause you've always
Been a Friend
To me

I may travel
The world over
But one thing I
Know for sure
One day this road
Will lead you back around
To your door
I will pray the Lord will keep you safe
Some bonds are just too
Strong to break
In the end, in the end

Nothing will change the way I feel
About you
Not the miles
Nor the years
Or the place this life takes me too

..::.plus one.::.

*curtains close*
One heart,
can make a difference
One choice,
can change it all
One voice,
can travel the distance
and be heard all around the world.

Would you make a sacrifice,
If you knew that it was right?
Well the answer's there if you look inside.
Will you run and hide?
Will you fight the fight?

Cause there's a power inside you
And there's a battle to be won
And every victory has a beginning
The way it always has begun,
With the power of one.
yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah

One day,
you'll realize it.
That one hope,
is all you need.
One dream,
that we can all share.
One dream,
we all believe.

With the power of one.
Yeah Yeah Yeah
We'll look inside
We won't run and hide,
No we'll fight the fight.

..::.o town.::..

*ending song for slideshow*
Something in your eyes makes me want to lose myself
Makes me want to lose myself in your arms
There's something in your voice
Makes my heart beat fast
Hope this feeling lasts the rest of my life

If you knew how lonely my life has been
And how long I've been so alone
If you knew how I wanted someone to come along
And change my life the way you've done

It Feels like home to me
It Feels like home to me
It Feels like I'm all the way back where I come from

It Feels like home to me
It Feels like home to me
It Feels like I'm all the way back where I belong

A window breaks down a long dark street
And a siren wails in the night
But I'm alright cause I have you here with me
And I can almost see through the dark there is light

If you knew how much this moment means to me
And how long I've waited for your touch
If you knew how happy you are making me
I never thought that I'd love anyone so much

It Feels like home to me
It Feels like home to me
It Feels like I'm all the way back where I come from

It Feels like home to me
It Feels like home to me
It Feels like I'm all the way back where I belong
It Feels like I'm all the way back where I belong

..::.chantal kreviazuk.::..

No comments: