Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christina: It is not difficult sir, it is simple. Burke is not here, he's gone. And he's the better for it. He's winning the Harper Avery award and being celebrated all over the world. That is not difficult, he's out there. And I'm here, where everything is the same. I still live in his apartment, I walk the same halls of this hospital, I wear the same scrubs, that is not difficult. This is where I am, this is where I choose to be. But sir, when his hand was shaking, I performed his surgeries, I kept his secrets, I nursed his pride. You know it, and I know it, and he knows it. He knows it. And yet nowhere in that newspaper article does my name appear. I am the unseen hand to his brilliance. Excuse me... and yet while everything is, the same... it's very very different. Now I'm lucky if I get to hold a clamp... Hun treats me like ... I was his hand, and now I'm a ghost. That's not difficult, it's unbearable. I know everybody is proud of him, but I'm not. And I do not wish him well.

..::.grey's anatomy.::..

No comments: