Carter Chambers: You measure yourself by the people who measure themselves by you.
..::.the bucket list.::..
as people, we all take the time to figure out what our hearts need. sometimes with a little temptation and desire for the unknown, having something we don’t need can become more appealing. an idealist, intolerant of anything short of special consideration from those close. apt to be a reclusive and shut the doors. pent-up emotions and inherent egocentricity - quick to take offence. but life in a box is better than no life at all. time to take that leap of faith. this is the now. leaving the perfect trail of slime...
Maggie Feller: The art of losing isn't hard to master; so many things seem... filled... with the intent to be lost that their loss is no disaster. Lose something every day. Accept the fluster of lost door keys, the hour badly spent. The art of losing isn't hard to master. I lost two cities, lovely ones. And, vaster, some realms I owned, two rivers, a continent. I miss them, but it wasn't a disaster. Even losing you... the joking voice, a gesture I love... I shan't have lied. It's evident the art of losing's not too hard to master though it may look like... Write it!... like disaster.
..::.in her shoes.::..
life officially begins. the bad end unhappily, the good, unluckily. happy birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment