Rory: [voice breaking] Everything's falling apart. I thought I had it all under control, but I don't. Everybody else can handle the classes, but I can't. And I'm supposed to. I'm supposed to take five classes. Everybody else does. I mean, my grandfather did. [sigh] God, how am I gonna tell my grandfather that I failed? ... It's a really big deal. I'm not supposed to drop a class. I'm not the drop-a-class person. I get good grades. [trembling voice] I… handle things.... ... And I'm failing. I'm failing everything. I can't do it. I can't handle it. I'm messing everything up! [ Sobbing ] Oh! God, just look at this. ... You having to be nice to me. I mean, you shouldn't have to be nice to me. I was horrible to you, and now you're married to someone nice and who's not me and not a failure.
--------------------------------------------
Lorelai: I don't want to talk about it now. I don't want to think about it. [hiding face, she leans against his chest] I'm failing. [ Sobs ] I'm failing.... [muffled] I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.
..::.Gilmore Girls.::..
No comments:
Post a Comment