Thursday, June 10, 2004

these invisible strings. attached. not. pulling.. tugging.. reeling in.. yet there seems no end to this game of tag. too tough. too tight. too small. claustrophobic. i don't belong. to you. obligations. i have none. i don't fit. into your world. why can't i? do it my way.

I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stood here, dithering around
Though I know I said I'd wait around 'til u need me
I have to go, I hate to let you down

But I can't stop now
I've got troubles of my own
'cause im short on time
Im lonely and I'm
Too tired to talk

I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here, withering away
Though I know I said I wouldn't leave you behind
But i have to go, it breaks my heart to say

That I can't stop now
I've got troubles of my own
'cause im short on time
Im lonely and I'm
Too tired to talk

To no one...

Back home
I've got troubles of my own
And I can't slow down
For no one in town
And i cant stop now...

And i cant slow down
For no one in town
And i cant stop now
For no one...

The motion keeps my heart from you
The motion keeps my heart from you
The motion keeps my heart from you
The motion keeps my heart from you...

..::.keane.::..

No comments: