Thursday, September 11, 2003

me: so..how does it feel to want to cry.. but the tears just won't come?
the voice: perhaps to want to cry even more..?
me: .. i just can't seem to force them out
the voice: maybe it's your heart that's crying.. none left to show the world
me: but i feel my nose cringe like sour grapes make them cringe. my eyes go all blurry and my cheeks just go red. i feel the world floating.. and it's just
me in the world and i hear them asking what reason is there for me to cry..
the voice: there isn't any. you don't need one. just like you never needed one to love him..

and it's okay if you had go away
oh just remember the telephone, well, they’re workin it both ways
and if I never ever hear it ring
if nothing else I'll think the bells inside
have finally found you someone else
and that's okay
cause I'll remember everything you sang
cuz you and I both loved
what you and I spoke of
and others just read of
and if you could see now
well then I'm already finally out of words

No comments: