Have you ever loved. somebody so much it makes you cry? Have you ever needed. something so bad you can't sleep at night? Have you ever tried. to find the words, but they don't come out right? Have you ever, have you ever....Have you ever. been in love. Been in love so bad u'd do just about anything.to make them understand have you ever. had someone steal your heart away. You'd give anything to make them feel the same. Have you ever searched.for words to get you in their heart. But you don't know what to say. And you don't know where to start.Have you ever found the one. you've dreamed.of all your life. You'd do just about anything.to look into their eyes. Have you finally found the one.you've given your heart to. Only to find that one won't.give their heart to you. Have you ever closed your eyes and Dreamed that they were there. And all you can do is wait.for the day when they will care. What do I gotta do.to get you in my arms baby. What do I gotta say.to get to your heart. To make you understand.how I need you next to me. Gotta get you in my world. Cuz baby I can't sleep.
to the one who dint even glance or smile at me. to you, who still makes me cry and wait for that one sweet day.. to the unsaid goodbyes.. when this song was sung.
No comments:
Post a Comment