without the truth, she lost a person she hated.. learning the truth, she lost a person that loved her..
if only.. i could prove this.. then perhaps.. i wouldnt feel so miserable. but then again.. u ask.. so what? life is complicated.. complex to the power of infinity. or actually.. its pretty simple.. its how we try to make it even more simplified that we make things seem complicated.. i wish i was happy.. like before. happy with no worries.. no worries for consequences.. living day to day surrounded by love. now.. its.. just a one-man-operation. yes.. one day.. one day when i have the courage.. i would do it..
Stay at home alone on a Friday
Flat on my floor looking back
On old love
Or lack thereof
After all the crushes have faded
And all my wishful thinking was wrong
I'm jaded
I hate it
I'm tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
So tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
Get here..
Searching all my days just to find you
Not sure who I'm looking for
I'll know it
When I see you
Till then, I'll hide in my bedroom
Just staying up all night just to write
A love song for no one
I could have met you in a sandbox
I could have passed you on the sidewalk
Could I have missed my chance
And watched you walk away?
I'm tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
So tired of being alone
So hurry up and get here
You'll be so good
You'll be so good for me
Ohh I know you'll be so good for me
For me
..::.john mayer.::..
No comments:
Post a Comment